Thursday, December 29, 2011

Landon's Birthday Party

I just had to share some of the pictures from Landon's 1st birthday party- of course it was Mickey Mouse themed! He loves Mickey Mouse!! I pretty much made everything you see. I found so many ideas on My Pintrest !! Which by the way I am obsessed with!

 I did buy the cake pops, and they were amazing!!! My friend from high school sells them on the side and she is incredible! I totally recommend her, check her out at Great Balls of Flour

I made these cupcakes! Those are the oreo minis to make Mickey ears and I found the red and white polka dot cupcake paper at Michaels. The chocolate ones I used a fancy tip to make the icing look fancy :)


Here is Landon's very own, special, one year old cupcake that he got to destory!
Here are the cake pops I was telling you about! Sooo cute!!


This is how I displayed the cake pops! I made it out of two styrofoam circles with paint and ribbon. Then I stuck the rods down it them with the letters of his name and put in the cake pops!

Here is the gift table! Complete with two 8x10 frames of pictures from the hospital when he was born and recent pictures as Mickey Mouse!

That's one happy baby!

This is an activity I had my guests do where they filled out their wishes for Landon. I found this fabulous idea on Pintrest.

Reading cards and opening presents


One year old!!!

These were the adorable bags I made for each guest! Mickey and Minnie themed of course! I found the black bags at Michaels and then decorated them with scrapbook paper.

Made from styrofoam balls, paint, tooth picks and rods! Then I stuck them in a vase layered with jelly beans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment