Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting in the Groove

Well January is offically underway and so are my New Year's Goals. Another goal for the New Year is to create small goals each day. The last two days I have been back to work for 10 and 11 hour days to get ready for the new semester. Tomorrow our students are back and I'm responsible for their schedules, the teachers schedules, lunch schedules, failures, etc. So it's been an undertaking. It's been difficult to complete my small goals for each day since I don't have many waking hours at home to complete them. I actually haven't completed today's yet!
Yesterday my goal was to go through all of my board on Pintrest for recipes. I'm making a list of all of the dinners I want to make along with their recipes so I can start making new stuff for dinner!
Check out my lunch box!
Today my goal is to pack my lunch for tomorrow. Hopefully this will help me in more ways than one! By saving money from eating out or school lunch- and I can control my calories a little better.
I also have a cute lunch box and I love to carry it! I always get lots of compliments on it :) You can get one too at www.myinitials-inc.com/BrittanyQ

Our appointment went great at UVA! Today was my last day on Femera and tomorrow I'll give myself the injection of Bravelle. We go back on Sunday to do an ultrasound to see if we have any big follicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment