Sunday, February 12, 2012

Initials, Inc New Catalog!

I'm so excited that we have our NEW Catalog for the Spring/Summer season!! To be honest, these are my favorite patterns and items we have had yet! I can't wait to show them off!! Here is just a taste of some of the new items!! If you want to place an order you can at www.myinitials-inc.com/BrittanyQ  or if you have a big order/have some friends that want to order too let's make it a party and get you some free stuff! Contact me if you have any questions: brittquesenberry@gmail.com
So excited to get this one!! I put a Pink B on mine :)

How did I live with out my iPad?! Now I have a cover for it! This is a super popular item because you can use it for your Kindle too!

One of my favorite of the new patterns! Dew Drop- this is the cooler tote. It holds 2 bottles of wine or soda with an insert in the cooler- but the insert is removable so you can use it for a cooler too!

Probably my MOST favorite of the new patterns! It's called the Charleston- inspired from our Girlfriend's Getaway last year in Charleston, SC. This is The Dish! One of my most popular selling items- it's a casserole dish cover!


Personalized Blanket for picnic! Colors are coordinating with bags and picnic tote!

For the office!

The NEW baby collection!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

My friends and family love this new pattern! It's called Blooma and very bright and bold in person!

The new Tech Pouch! Love pink :)

This is the resort tote I chose- It makes a great beach and pool bag! I even got this pattern, DewDrop because I love it!
This is HOW HUGE the Resort Tote is!!


My new Lunch box! I got Mrs. Q on mine so I can take it to work :) My students will be jealous! oh and this pattern is also new- called Pink Stripe

GORGEOUS!!!

And this is the new Starter Kit! Anyone interested in starting their own Initials, Inc business can for only $100!! Contact me or visit my webpage for more details. www.myinitials-inc.com/BrittanyQ  or brittquesenberry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment