Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Challenge!

I found a photo challenge on Pintrest and I have tweaked it a little. I don't consider myself a photographer... or anything close to it. I just like pictures. I love looking at old pictures and I actually love pictures that aren't perfect, one day I'll love looking in the background of a photo to see an old stove, what we were having for dinner, or Landon's toys thrown all over! So, I'm not taking this challenge to stretch my skills in photographer, but I'm taking the challenge to find items and things in my life that I want to remember :) So each day I look for a picture to meet the day's challenge and to add some memories. I hope you enjoy checking them out.
Since today is February 4th, there are 4 photos! So here ya go!

Day 1: Your View Today
This was the beautiful face that I woke up to today :) I would say this is the best view I could ask for!

Day 2: Words
This is the quote that I have on my wall in my office at work.

Day 3: Something that makes you smile
Landon always makes me smile! But his humor and smile make me happier x2

Day 4: Life
This is my one of my best gal pals at her baby shower from today. What a better representation of life than a new life! and she looks so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment