Monday, September 21, 2009

Falling in Love

Falling in love, to me, is something so fluid. But daily I fall in love with Daniel over and over again. He represents everything that is stable, supportive, and loving in my life. He is truly my very best friend in the world. I can talk to him about some crazy parent at work, my fears, my dreams, my beliefs that all people should be equal, my struggles with other beliefs, or how I think it's silly that sports stars are paid so much. He takes on my whims like going organic. He doesn't complain when I take up my newest hobby, like quilting, scrapbooking, or working out. (I would like to point out that I continue to do all three of these!) He completes me.
This picture is of Daniel... I love it. In the comfort of his pj's in OUR home, relaxing. This is life. The life I love. It feels like home to me.

1 comment:

  1. WHOOP WHOOP Reading The Roanoke Times! Keeping your good friend Justina employed! Love yall.

    ReplyDelete