Monday, September 28, 2009

Letter to My Neighbor

Not to be rude... but when I am taking a walk with my husband in the evening, after I haven't seen him all day, I want to enjoy my time walking with him. I want to hold his hand and talk to him about my day... I want to hear about his day. I want to talk about our future, our past, and daydream together. We solve the world's problems on our walks. It's our shoes hitting the pavement, one step at a time in sync, trying to stay healthy physically, mentally, and emotionally. It's a beautiful thing.... UNTIL my neighbor, that shall remain nameless just in case someone would be reading this that knows her, who I believe stalks us. Somehow her dog, a small fru-fru type of dog, always has to poop when we are walking by her house. She then wants to walk next to us, behind us, or infront of us and wants to chat. She is a very nice lady and I try to entertain her conversation but for the most part I don't care. I don't care what you had for lunch. I don't care about your husband's bowel movements. I don't care that you cross bred your plants. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment