Thursday, September 24, 2009

HSG

Today I had a hystosonogram. This procedure is very typical for PCOS infertility treatment. I was really nervous about this before I went. The hystosonogram is basically the doctor takes a speculum into the cervix. Then a catheter is placed into the uterus and a saline solution is then pushed through. The doctor then takes a trans vaginal ultrasound to look at the uterus. The main thing they are looking for are polyps, fibroid, or tumors. It also looks for blocked tubes and scar tissue.
The procedure was painful and uncomfortable, but not as bad as I expected. (I also took 600 mg of ibuprofen to help too lol) It was actually very quick too... and the best news of all was that everything turned out ok. He said that my uterus looked very normal and clear of anything abnormal. Great news!
This cycle is the first cycle that I will be taking a trigger shot and an iui. Trying to stay positive and hoping this will be it! I want the journey of trying to conceive to be over. I want to move on to the journey of pregnancy.
month11
cycle 5 on clomid 100mg
HSG-clear!
overdril shot
iui

No comments:

Post a Comment